Monday, July 9, 2007

New Arrivals have arrived!!!

Hello there everyone,I am on the road as we speak...on my way home after closing up the PE menswear outlet and rushing over to Tanglin Mall to take a sneak peek at the new arrivals. As predicted in my last post, we received 4 bundles this morning. I can't wait to get home and take photos of the latest designs, which I will post as a teaser of the new items. I will let it slip that we do have brought in the ever popular bhandini or tie & die patterns again. Some styles are the classic Pure Earth cuts that you are all familiar with and love but we have some new exciting fabrics and detailing! Keep watching this blog for more updates. I am going to have a quick bite and then take photos of the new collection!

Till later...

Your Pure Earth blogger

No comments: